XFINITY Live! Philadelphia, Comcast Spectacor, and The Cordish Companies value community partnerships. We believe in giving back and supporting worthy causes that make a difference in the lives of people in the communities where we do business.
Providing charitable grants, and in-kind donations are an important part of how we engage the community.
As a socially responsible company, we are especially invested in contributing to organizations that address community needs in the areas of:
- Civic & Community Development
- Education/Youth Support
- Hunger Relief
CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS GUIDELINES
Please review the following guidelines prior to submitting your request.
- All requests for monetary contributions, sponsorships, and in-kind donations must be submitted 90-days in advance of your organization’s activity/event using our on-line application
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations located in the Tri-State Area: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, for causes that impact our areas of focus: civic & community development, education/youth support and hunger relief
- Funding support is limited to one (1) contribution per organization/year, not to exceed three (3) consecutive years
- Each submission will be reviewed and a response will be forwarded within 4-6 weeks
- Must be a 501(C)(3) or 501(C)(4) organization
- Must be based in and serve the Tri-State Area: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations and causes that align with our areas of community focus: civic & community development, education/youth support and hunger relief
XFINITY LIVE! WILL GENERALLY NOT FUND
- Political organizations, public officials and candidates running for public office
- Organizations and programs that discriminate for any reason, including, age, disability, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status, military service or sexual orientation
- K-12 schools, PTAs, PTOs
- Neighborhood associations
- National or international organizations, unless request is to support a program targeted for local impact
We are currently having technical issues with our donation request form. Please send all donation requests and community relations inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.