We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. We ask that all guests conduct themselves in accordance with our Guest Code of Conduct, which prohibits the following:
• Outside food or beverage. We have plenty for you to enjoy!
• Weapons/Guns or other items that present a risk of harm to person or property.
• Pets. Humans and service animals only.
• Illegal, disruptive, disrespectful, or inappropriate behavior.
• Smoking and vaping indoors. Please use designated outdoor smoking areas.
• Oversized bags or purses larger than 16x12.”
• Photography or video recordings for commercial use without prior approval by management.
• Solicitation or loitering.
Failure to comply with the Guest Code of Conduct, or other reasonable requests from management or security, may result in the loss of privilege to visit our venue.
Xfinity Live! prohibits bags inside the venue in accordance with best security practices:
– This includes backpacks, large purses, camera bags, drawstring Bags, totes and suitcases.
– Hand clutches, fanny packs, wristlets and small purses are permitted but must not exceed 12” x 12” with or without handle or straps and are subject to security inspection.
– All acceptable bags are subject to secondary search.
The following items are prohibited (including but not limited to):
· Weapons – guns – knives – chains – tasers – firearms
· Self defense sprays – mace – pepper spray
· Explosives – Fireworks – Ammunition
· Fuels – Torches – lighter fluid
· Hazardous items – chemicals – paint thinners
· Brass knuckles – black jacks – martial arts weapons
· Bats – billy clubs – night sticks – kubatons – spikes
· Razor type blades – box cutters – scissors
· Projectiles – Frisbees – beach balls – balloons
· Alcohol – Illegal drugs – drug paraphernalia
· Drones (UASUnmanned Aircraft Systems) or other aircraft
· Laser pointers – items intended to create optical distraction
· Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices – whistles – foghorns/air horns, plastic airhorns such as vuvuzelas and didgeridoos
· Hoverboards and skateboards
· Video and audio recording devices (unless prior approval)
· Sealed packages of any kind – wrapped gifts
· Selfie sticks or telescopic devices – tripods – poles
· Pets (other than service animals or service animals in training)
· Attire that conceals identity*
· Large banners, signs and flags
· Outside food and beverage (except baby food and medically necessary items)
· Coolers, hydration packs, bottles, cans or other beverage containers
· Any other items deemed inappropriate by venue personnel
· Xfinity Live! will not check or store any of the above prohibited items
*Exceptions are made for medical and religious purposes, after proper inspection
1100 Pattison Ave, Philadelphia, 19148. At the corner of Pattison Ave & 11th Street at the Philadelphia Sports Complex.
Food service is available in NBC Sports Arena, 1100 Social, Broad Street Bullies Pub, Victory Beer Hall and at the kiosks, Chickie's and Pete's, Geno's Steaks and Lorenzo and Sons Pizza. Beverage service is available in all venues: NBC Sports Arena, PBR Philly, Victory Beer Hall, 1100 Social and Broad St Bullies Pub.
If Xfinity Live! were any closer to the stadiums, it would be on the field.
The individual bars and nightclubs at Xfinity Live! are available to help you plan your celebrations including, but not limited to, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate happy hours, game-day reservations and VIP sections. Please contact Paula DiMauro at email@example.com for more information.
If you are looking to book a private party at one of the venues in Xfinity Live! please visit our PLAN AN EVENT for additional information.
All guests who enter or are inside of Xfinity Live! must be 21 or over, unless with parent a or legal guardian who is at least 21 years old or under proper supervision of a person who is 25 years old or older. On Friday and Saturday nights we are 21+ only.
Legally Acceptable IDs
· A valid photo driver’s license issued by any state or territory of the U.S. (America Somoa, Guam, Northern Marianna Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S., Virgin Islands, District of Columbia)
· A valid photo identification card issued by PENNDOT or any other state
· A Canadian driver’s license or other bona fide Canadian identification, such as a Canadian-issued passport that contains a photograph
· A valid photo armed forces ID card
· A valid passport, passport card or travel visa which contains the holder’s photograph
Xfinity Live! hours of operation vary. For venue specific hours of operation, please reference our Hours of Operation page.
Parking is complimentary in the Wells Fargo Center’s lots on non-event nights and free one hour after the start of the final event of the day in the Stadium District. Parking fees are set and controlled by the Stadium District. The main entrance to the Wells Fargo Center’s lot can be accessed from Broad Street.
A valet option is available for guests during special events. Our Valet Lot is located behind Xfinity Live! (behind 1100 Social / next to PBR). Guests will enter the Valet Lot on 11th Street. Xfinity Live!’s Valet Lot will follow similar rates as the Stadium District. This lot is also free during non-event days.